LS22K Air Motor
- Handpiece Type: Air
- Light: Non-Optic
- Procedure: Polishing
- Speed Range: 0-22,000 RPMs
- Tubing Connection: 4-Hole
- Warranty: 1-Year
- Discontinued Products: Show Available Products
The LS Series from Brasseler USA delivers muscular performance and proven reliability for all your low speed clinical applications. You will find a unique mix of durability, strength and versatility reflected throughout this lightweight motor. The LS Series offers a variety of head and gear reduction angles, providing you with the perfect fit for your low speed procedural needs.The LS22K Air Motor delivers the following features: forward and reverse direction control, speed limitation, variable speed in either forward or reverse direction, quick release capable of connecting all brands of ISO E-Type handpiece attachments. The autoclavable LS22K is non-optic and connects to standard 4-hole tubing. Achieves a maximum speed of 22,000 rpm.
The LS22K Air Motor delivers the following features:
- Forward and reverse direction control
- Speed limitation, variable speed in either forward or reverse direction
- Quick release capable of connecting all brands of ISO E-Type handpiece attachments.